Track Record of Success
Although Pre Metro Operations is the smallest train operating company in the UK, it is managed by a team of transport professionals and has an impressive track record of success.
We were awarded “Highly Commended” at the Global Light Rail Awards 2016 in the “Operator of the Year” category.
The Stourbridge operation includes:
- Operating 7 days a week with basic 10 minute frequency
- Scheduled trips operated on an annual basis = 99.8%
- 3.9 million passenger journeys to date; up 50% pa in 5 years
- Reductions in the operational carbon footprint
- Industry leading reliability and punctuality figures
- 300,000 miles operated. In-house vehicle maintenance
- Operating costs cut to 50% of conventional rail operations
- Bespoke Safety Management System created in line with industry standards
- A proven track record in Light Rail connectivity
PMOL Operations Director Steve Jasper with Rail Minister Paul Maynard MP