A recent consultation by the Department for Transport found that 70% of respondents were in favour of giving local transport authorities more control over rail services in their regions, allowing passengers to get the services and connectivity that they want and need. This opportunity, along with many other rail developments, open the market for Pre Metro’s business model.
By working in partnership with Pre Metro, organisations can draw on the unique experience and expertise of the successful Stourbridge operation, allowing a number of options for future opportunities and development.
How Pre Metro Operations can assist in your future development:
- Identify opportunities on new or existing networks
- By providing contracted or sub-contracted operations
- Reductions in the operational carbon footprint
- Assist in the preparation of franchise bids for new/existing operations
- Create an appropriate SMS tailored to the train service required
- Business planning and consultancy services
- Adding value through exponential passenger growth
- Advising on operational cost savings
- The provision of excellent reliability and punctuality
We will add value to your operation!